Aldrich Animal Hospital West Babylon Ny 11704

Aldrich Animal Hospital West Babylon Ny 11704

Aldrich Animate being Hospital

West Babylon, New York

Reviews

Sue Clarke

1 Jun 2022

REPORT

DocLaSala is a great vet,but she is a sweet and caring person.Give thanks You lot

Stephen Piering

3 Apr 2022

REPORT

Accept care of animals. Very friendly.

Brian Klein

21 Jan 2022

REPORT

Best identify to take your pet make you feel right at abode

Neb Fischer

9 Jan 2022

REPORT

Been bringing pets here for over twoscore years. Kind of miss the personal TLC that Dr. Aldrich provided. However, information technology's at present part of a corporate run organization, but yet run in a professional, caring mann... Read More

Been bringing pets here for over 40 years. Kind of miss the personal TLC that Dr. Aldrich provided. However, information technology'due south now part of a corporate run organization, simply still run in a professional, caring manner where the staff knows your name when you arrive. Read Less

William Graykowski

3 Oct 2017

Report

My puppy Buddy Boston Terrier needed pre neutering exam his Vet was to far was in St James I live Babylon. The lady on the telephone was only so helpful gave me a 10:thirty apt. was called in correct at ten:thirty.... Read More than

My puppy Buddy Boston Terrier needed pre neutering test his Vet was to far was in St James I live Babylon. The lady on the phone was merely and then helpful gave me a 10:30 apt. was called in right at ten:30. The Tech who took his vital sign weighted him was Great. Dr. Tricia La Sala was great she saw Buddy was nervous so she took him off table and she got on the floor with him and was playing with him he became himself licking her. She explained every thing to me and at present scheduled to accept his neutering washed on October. I feel I found the right Vet for my canis familiaris. The identify was very clean Read Less

Bister Bonilla

14 Apr 2017

REPORT

I take been coming here for the past 18 years! Best veterinary intendance for my animals. Honey the staff

Tiffany Davis

25 Feb 2017

REPORT

Was very warm environment. Neither was the staff really. Visit was in out. And money transaction. I actually miss my erstwhile vet that moved. Spent fourth dimension with you ,showed actual intendance and love of all animals... Read More

Was very warm environment. Neither was the staff really. Visit was in out. And money transaction. I really miss my old vet that moved. Spent time with you lot ,showed actual care and love of all animals. Didn't push shots or examination that weren't necessary. Felt like a number and was hoping to feel a bond. Kinda pricey every bit well and doesn't treat ferrets . I have iv dogs and 3 ferrets and wish I could detect a expert vet for whole family unit Read Less

Helpful, courteous, understanding, empathetic

Twanisha Williams ll

14 Dec 2016

REPORT

LOVE Honey LOVE Aldrich Beast Hospital team!!!

Eduardo Perez

30 Aug 2016

Study

The staff is friendly but they lied to me. I rescued a dog (Pug 8y/o) from the wonderful Town of Babylon Animal Shelter and they gave me a "rescue/shelter coupon" valid just at this hospital and then I gave... Read More than

The staff is friendly but they lied to me. I rescued a dog (Pug 8y/o) from the wonderful Town of Babylon Animal Shelter and they gave me a "rescue/shelter coupon" valid only at this hospital so I gave it a try. They gave me an estimate for $817.70!!! Obviously I told Doctor Hillary Schilke that I wasn't going to pay THAT (Some examples: Frontline $100.20, Sentry pill $154.00, Clean up bath $38.50... etc) simply... here's what threw me off!!! They lied to me telling me my dog wasn't vaccinated against Influenza or Leptospirosis among others.... And then I ended upwardly paying $118.14 for vaccines (yep, you guessed it) my dog already had from the shelter!!! Information technology was a horrible experience, HORRIBLE! Practise not have your beloved dogs to this HORRIBLE identify! Read Less

A Google User

6 Oct 2010

REPORT

I idea they were friendly enough (except the receptionist) but I was shocked at their prices. Also the tests i overpaid for didn't come in when promised just many days afterwards the time they promised t... Read More

I thought they were friendly enough (except the receptionist) but I was shocked at their prices. Also the tests i overpaid for didn't come up in when promised merely many days afterwards the fourth dimension they promised they would be back. When I called to check on the day they told me to, they told me, "don't phone call united states, nosotros'll call you lot"... which they didn't do for another 4 days. they also charged me for some unexplained charges similar "Biohazard Waste product Direction" - does that mean that now we accept to pay for them to not re-use their needles? Weird. Guess for yourself if you call back this is expensive for Fall 2010: $221.fifteen for a Geriatric blood test (SChm Geriatric-9523) $150.80 for a Urine Culture (MIC-M130) Sound like a lot? YEP! NEVER AGAIN. Read Less

Book an Engagement

Online booking unavailable

Delight call

(631) 669-3161

537 Sunrise Highway

Due west Babylon New York 11704

Wrong information? Let united states know

Aldrich Animal Hospital West Babylon Ny 11704

Source: https://topvet.net/practices/united-states/new-york/west-babylon/aldrich-animal-hospital-28041

Comments




banner



pos populer

יעל סילמן - חברת הכנסת לשעבר עידית סילמן מזמינה למפגש זום - חדשות ...

Floor 12X24 Tile Patterns For Bathrooms / Big Tile Or Little Tile How To Design For Small Bathrooms And Living Spaces On Suncoast View Tile Outlets Of America

Sarah Lombardi / Sarah Lombardi: Unglaublicher Erfolg für die Sängerin

Featured Post